Rugby League: Super League Rd 26 & Co-op Champs

Super League Friday 20 August 2010 Home Draw Away Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons (20:00 BST) 1/6 33 13/2 Warrington Wolves v Hull FC (20:00 BST) 1/5 33 6 Saturday 21 August 2010 Home Draw Away Celtic Crusaders v St Helens (19:15 BST) 4 28 1/5 Sunday 22 August 2010 Home Draw Away Bradford Bulls v Wakefield Wildcats (15:00 BST) 10/11 18 10/11 Huddersfield Giants v Salford City Reds (15:00 BST) 1/20 40 10 Hull KR v Wigan Warriors (15:00 BST) 13/8 20 8/15 Castleford Tigers v Harlequins RL (15:30 BST) 4/9 25 9/4 No co-op on bestbetting

Re: Rugby League: Super League Rd 26 & Co-op Champs One for me tomorrow night Warrington (-14) to beat Hull FC @ 2.00 (bet365) 3/5 Although the line’s a touch large, I have a sneaking fear for Hull tomorrow night. Wire have selected a full strength squad in their run up to the Challenge Cup Final while FC are missing some decent backs in Tansey, Whiting and the long-term injured Long. Wire have only failed to clear a handicap in 3 of their homes this season and also have 9 from 12 at home when receiving the 14 deficit. Hull meanwhile, although having decent line-clearing stats, lie a disappointing 10th in a 5 game h’cap form table. They’ve also failed to win with a 14 start against high class opposition already this season in the shape of Wigan (twice), Leeds, Huddersfield and the Wire fixture at the KC. I’ll take Wire to clear the line. GL all :hope :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League Rd 26 & Co-op Champs Huddersfield -20 @ 10/11 blsq. The blue one going out on a limb with this one. 22 is the industry price, with laddies as short as 1.57 for -18. The Giants in a rich vein of form, and still have eyes for that coveted 5th position. They'll strongly fancy maximum pts from their two remaining games against Salford and Catalans. This'll guarantee a home fixture against the 8th placed team in the playoff. Their last two home games saw them post 98 points with only 12 conceded. Salford have injuries galore, and were trounced by 44, 30odd, and 50 in recent games. They only bettered the 20 'cap in 3 aways against the hapless Bradford and Catalans and early season at Cas (by 2 pts). Again, hoping for fine weather. St Helens over 5 tries @ 8/11 365 & skybet. Fancy St Helens to go for the jugular tonight at Crusaders, and with the likes of Eastmond back in the fold, the line, though not a earth shattering price, should be threatened strongly. The Welsh outfit no rubbing rags nowadays, and are chasing that 8th playoff spot, but St's not only need those two points for the win, but by a 15-20 margin at least, to keep tabs on Warrington going into the last game. Wire with a 20 points differential advantage at present, before their visit to Quins in a fortnight. Saints host Cas on the final day. Hoping for decent weather, though light rain is forecast.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Rd 26 & Co-op Champs One for me tonight St Helens (-6) to beat Crusaders - Half Time Handicap @ 1.91 (Various) 3/5 Not got my stats with me but backing Saints on the half time line tonight. From memory both teams have similar line clearing percentages, around the 50-60% mark but Saints have the better overall record, lying around the 3rd-4th place mark on my HT tables. GL all

Re: Rugby League: Super League Rd 26 & Co-op Champs 2 in the championship for me. Featherstone to see off barrow -8. Only downside is they've won the leagueso I fear they might put out a weakened side but Barrow are in freefall at the mo. There coach has gone and rumours are of alot of players leaving at the end of the season. I'm going to double up with Whitehaven +16 to beat Batley. There already relegated but sacked their coach a few days ago which has brought releif to the side. David Seeds takes over for the last game and he's Haven's record try scorer. Most of the side are made up of reserves but I think they'll put on a good showing.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Rd 26 & Co-op Champs I don't beleive it. Checked handicaps at 9am and fev had -8. now they have -24. I've never seen bookies change the handicaps that much. Somebodies lumped on them big style. Why didn't I put it on when I had chance. Still I've taken 24 as I think it will be a 50+ win for fev

Re: Rugby League: Super League Rd 26 & Co-op Champs

One for me tomorrow night Warrington (-14) to beat Hull FC @ 2.00 (bet365) 3/5 Although the line’s a touch large, I have a sneaking fear for Hull tomorrow night. Wire have selected a full strength squad in their run up to the Challenge Cup Final while FC are missing some decent backs in Tansey, Whiting and the long-term injured Long. Wire have only failed to clear a handicap in 3 of their homes this season and also have 9 from 12 at home when receiving the 14 deficit. Hull meanwhile, although having decent line-clearing stats, lie a disappointing 10th in a 5 game h’cap form table. They’ve also failed to win with a 14 start against high class opposition already this season in the shape of Wigan (twice), Leeds, Huddersfield and the Wire fixture at the KC. I’ll take Wire to clear the line. GL all :hope :ok
Huddersfield -20 @ 10/11 blsq. The blue one going out on a limb with this one. 22 is the industry price, with laddies as short as 1.57 for -18. The Giants in a rich vein of form, and still have eyes for that coveted 5th position. They'll strongly fancy maximum pts from their two remaining games against Salford and Catalans. This'll guarantee a home fixture against the 8th placed team in the playoff. Their last two home games saw them post 98 points with only 12 conceded. Salford have injuries galore, and were trounced by 44, 30odd, and 50 in recent games. They only bettered the 20 'cap in 3 aways against the hapless Bradford and Catalans and early season at Cas (by 2 pts). Again, hoping for fine weather. St Helens over 5 tries @ 8/11 365 & skybet. Fancy St Helens to go for the jugular tonight at Crusaders, and with the likes of Eastmond back in the fold, the line, though not a earth shattering price, should be threatened strongly. The Welsh outfit no rubbing rags nowadays, and are chasing that 8th playoff spot, but St's not only need those two points for the win, but by a 15-20 margin at least, to keep tabs on Warrington going into the last game. Wire with a 20 points differential advantage at present, before their visit to Quins in a fortnight. Saints host Cas on the final day. Hoping for decent weather, though light rain is forecast.
Good shouts guys :clap:clap

any opinions about bradford? 2 equally bad teams but bradford has the home advantage...
Would'nt back Bradford with counterfeit. 11 defeats on the spin, and desperate for the campaign to end. Having said that, their last win, twelve matches back...was at Wakefield. Wakie, an equally sad outfit, losing their last four, albeit against quality oppo' in Wire, Hudds, Saints and the Cas derby away. The thing is..if wakie have any pride left whatsoever, they still have a very good chance to reach the playoffs. A win today, and at struggling Salford next time out, coupled with arch rivals Castleford losing at Saints !! in a fortnight, will give em the 8th spot. Wakie the value punt using the motive factor at 11/10, but not with my cash, on a single play.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Rd 26 & Co-op Champs Yep, not touching the Bradford game but Wakey would be the shout (if I had a gun to my head!). Top shout on the Saints tries as well GH :ok Can’t disagree with anything you’ve said on the Hudds game either, have backed the -22 at 1.91 3/5. Alker, Adamson & Holdsworth missing amongst others and only 4 h’cap away wins this season, Hudds in top form and the weather looks like holding up. Two more for me today Wigan (-6) to beat Hull KR @ 1.91 (various) 3/5 Wigan have cleared a 6 deficit and also beat the handicapper in 11 of their 13 games away from home this season. Hull KR are a decent side, especially at home, but they come into this game lacking centres, amongst others the impressive Josh Charnley who may now feature for his parent club today. Can just see Wigan taking this one by more than the converted score. Castleford v Harlequins – Highest Scoring Half – 2nd half @ 1.73 3/5 Quins have a 7 to 15 (Overall) and 3 to 7 (Away) 1st half to 2nd half highest scoring half differential while Cas have a 6 to 16 (Overall) and 2 to 8 (Home) differential. All things considered, the 1.73 seems fair to me. GL all :hope :ok

I don't beleive it. Checked handicaps at 9am and fev had -8. now they have -24. I've never seen bookies change the handicaps that much. Somebodies lumped on them big style. Why didn't I put it on when I had chance. Still I've taken 24 as I think it will be a 50+ win for fev
Good to see you around steve. Yep, a mate got on, and like all good gamblers kept it to himself whilst he got on. Opposing Barrow also, and playing them in a double at Bradford. This is Barrows third game in seven days, a massive ask in this sport. Lost the previous two by 18 & 29, so a fresh Fev playing their first match for two weeks, should give that -24 a good run today. will be playing a full team i believe, as the playoffs don't start for a fortnight. As you say, Barrow in the mire, with players on cuts and bamboozled by their coach's departure. Fancy Fev to cover this in one of the 40 minute stanza's. Have'nt won by more than 8 in their last 5 homes, is a slight concern, but a weary Cumrian outfit ideal opposition today. Over 48 pts at Bradford. Decent weather, with two sides having plenty of points for and against, in them. Barrow -24 @ 10/11 Generally available. Barrow -24 & Over 48 pts at Brad/Wakie @ 10/11 5/2 skybet.

Yep, not touching the Bradford game but Wakey would be the shout (if I had a gun to my head!). Top shout on the Saints tries as well GH :ok Can’t disagree with anything you’ve said on the Hudds game either, have backed the -22 at 1.91 3/5. Alker, Adamson & Holdsworth missing amongst others and only 4 h’cap away wins this season, Hudds in top form and the weather looks like holding up. Two more for me today Wigan (-6) to beat Hull KR @ 1.91 (various) 3/5 Wigan have cleared a 6 deficit and also beat the handicapper in 11 of their 13 games away from home this season. Hull KR are a decent side, especially at home, but they come into this game lacking centres, amongst others the impressive Josh Charnley who may now feature for his parent club today. Can just see Wigan taking this one by more than the converted score. Castleford v Harlequins – Highest Scoring Half – 2nd half @ 1.73 3/5 Quins have a 7 to 15 (Overall) and 3 to 7 (Away) 1st half to 2nd half highest scoring half differential while Cas have a 6 to 16 (Overall) and 2 to 8 (Home) differential. All things considered, the 1.73 seems fair to me. GL all :hope :ok
Top stuff lee :cheers

Good to see you around steve. Yep, a mate got on, and like all good gamblers kept it to himself whilst he got on. Opposing Barrow also, and playing them in a double at Bradford. This is Barrows third game in seven days, a massive ask in this sport. Lost the previous two by 18 & 29, so a fresh Fev playing their first match for two weeks, should give that -24 a good run today. will be playing a full team i believe, as the playoffs don't start for a fortnight. As you say, Barrow in the mire, with players on cuts and bamboozled by their coach's departure. Fancy Fev to cover this in one of the 40 minute stanza's. Have'nt won by more than 8 in their last 5 homes, is a slight concern, but a weary Cumrian outfit ideal opposition today. Over 48 pts at Bradford. Decent weather, with two sides having plenty of points for and against, in them. Barrow -24 @ 10/11 Generally available. Barrow -24 & Over 48 pts at Brad/Wakie @ 10/11 5/2 skybet.
It was 1 of them bets Greenhoff were if I'd been a bit more awake I would have lumped big style on Fev. As it was I waited but obviously all the cash was on Fev and that explained the handicap in the end. In the end I did OK but I could have won alot more had I followed my instincts.