Hereford (eve) - Wednesday 18th August

Re: Hereford (eve) - Wednesday 18th August 7.10 Exulto Rhys Flint back on board today, taking over from Deckie Johnson, and I think this could be the change thats needed to see Exulto back to winning ways. Has gone up 11 lb since scoring twice in the Spring, and has put in 2 very laboured efforts in his last 2 starts. However, I dont believe winning off 112 is above him, based on his close 2nd behind Dishdasha. Still an improving horse, and 1 of the 2 I believe has a live shout in this race. Ajman Beat Exulto, and a couple of other rivals 3 starts back, and looked a horse going somewhere for Evan Williams. Followed that up when a game 2nd behind Sadlers Star off a penalty, and his last run can be ignored - he was given a dreadful ride by 7 lb claimer Adam Wedge. With Donal Fahy back on board today, I think he can show he is still a horse going places. Bets 3 pts win Exulto @ 6/1 VC BOG 3 pts win Ajman @ 6/1 VC BOG .5 pt rev fcast Ajman/Exulto