No form for this one!

Hi all, I have been looking in over the last couple of years, but never had the time to contribute. I have a system i have wanted to get on here for a long time, but dont have the time to post every day(I hope to find the time to share this soon). However i have been looking at something very simple over the last 2 months which might interest people, and it can be updated without me posting before the races! The reason for this is that i have been looking at blindly backing the fav in the 1st race of each meeting each day. The results for the last 2 months are quite impressive. This could be luck, however i thought if i started it one here i would keep track of it for longer. I hope this simple system attracts some interest. I will post the last couple of days results shortly.

Re: No form for this one! I forgot to say i will start this thread with a bank of 100 points and will back all 1st race favs of each meeting with 10 points at sp, so having read lots of threads, it could be in the minus very quickly! Especially with the curse of the 1st post.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.