TT - PL Private Game Fri 8th Oct

starshine

Re: TT - PL Private Game Mon 4th Oct / Fri 8th Oct Thread moved into Tourneys forum. :ok Gina, maybe see what response you get for Monday game, as there is the new league running at that time on Monday. If you arrange any future games we can use this same thread, just edit the date into the thread title (post 1) to highlight.

Re: TT - PL Private Game Mon 4th Oct / Fri 8th Oct @ Rob, password sent @ Woodie, look at post3 :lol, na here I copy it: Rules: All hands including a A,K,Q,J have to be folded. It is not allowed to limp preflop to give the BB the chance to fold should he have A,K,Q,J All winning hands MUST be shown, so take care that you not have automatically muck on

Re: TT - PL Private Game Mon 4th Oct / Fri 8th Oct will sent you pw, oh and when you play don't forget to turn automuck off, as all winning hands have to be shown even though if you forget once or twice we might be nice, as it happened last time to us as well :lol

Re: TT - PL Private Game Fri 8th Oct i am not sure, i think i can't see mucked cards in hand history but was fun anyway, only I wished to get the hands I had to fold there in my deep stack, where I was getting hands which would had been very useful for the tt