** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Iceland Pepsideild 08.08

My picks: Keflavik - KR Reykjavik Pick: X2 Result: Pending Stake: 10/10 Odds: 1.50 KR is obviously super improved after coaching change with 3 straight league victories and the team looks much better and confident. However historically Keflavik has tended to draw them and a result like 1-1 has been common. (I think that's what they did earlier in the summer) Take double chance to be on the safe side. I might also fancy a under bet but I think one of two things will happen, low scoring draw or a big win for KR. *** Valur - Grindavik Pick: Under 2.5 Result: Pending Stake: 7/10 Odds: 2.42 If Valur has any self respect left they will improve their defending after a dismal 0-5 loss against contenders Breidablik last round. Grindavik seems tight at the back after coaching change and in last game as well and since Valur have had trouble scoring and lost their best striker, Danish player Konig to a club in Denmark I think we will see unders in this game. *** Hafnarfjordur - Breidablik Pick: Hafnarfjordur Result: Pending Stake: 8/10 Odds: 2.40 Great odds for a home win for the current champions and what I think is the best team in the league. They beat Vestmannaeyjar last round to leap into the title fight and now they follow up with another hugely important game. They win this one and it's a wide open multiway title race. Breidablik has been good this season and the teams have alredy played two hard fought games this season (FH prevailed in the cup after penalties). Hafnarfjordur however seems like the more improved team but Breidablik has shown more balance throughout the short season. My belief is in the hometeam and I think the price for a home wnin is pretty darn good! *** Stjarnan - Selfoss Pick: Stjarnan Result: Pending Stake: 10/10 Odds: 1.60 Stjarnan should win here. They play much better at home. I've stressed that they play on artificial grass before. Shouldn't be an edge but "the carpet" as they call it has generally been good for Stjarnan. The atmosphere is generally good in the team and following the now infamous Fishing goal celebration they followed up with the bicycle celebration and fans are eager to see what comes next. Selfoss won an important game last round against fellow relegation strugglers Haukar but from the highlghts they seemed to be somewhat dominated. They had two new promising players from Ivory Coast but one of them is suspended due to a red card in last game. *** Vestmannaeyjar - Haukar Pick: DRAW Result: Pending Stake: 2/10 Odds: 5.66 I fancy a small bet on these very high draw odds. Most of the games Haukar have lost or drawn, their play has been ok. They have very often led and just lacked that extra bit of luck. So overall they have played better than their current points total suggest. I feel the odds are a little high on this and so think it warrants a small stake.

Re: Iceland Pepsideild 08.08 My results in earlier thread on Icelandic football. I will probably keep this updated but as I have copied my picks from elsewhere and no long have level stakes I will change it a little bit. ______________ Picks: 14 Correct: 8 Avg. Odds: 1.97 P/L: +6.38 ROI: 104,6% ----------------

Re: Iceland Pepsideild 08.08 Very happy with todays results. Only two bets were off. In one I picked FH but it was 1-1. FH rattled the crossbar in injury time and Breidablik keeper minutes later made a brilliant save to keep it level. Also Haukar led 0-1 so I think my feeling and bet were justified there. So results: Keflavik - KR Reykjavik Pick: X2 Result: +5 Stake: 10/10 Odds: 1.50 *** Valur - Grindavik Pick: Under 2.5 Result: +9.94 Stake: 7/10 Odds: 2.42 *** Hafnarfjordur - Breidablik Pick: Hafnarfjordur Result: -8 Stake: 8/10 Odds: 2.40 *** Stjarnan - Selfoss Pick: Stjarnan Result: +6 Stake: 10/10 Odds: 1.60 *** Vestmannaeyjar - Haukar Pick: DRAW Result: -2 Stake: 2/10 Odds: 5.66 Results Today P/L +10.94 Picks: 19 Correct: 11 P/L: +17.32 Staked/Returned: 177/194.32 ROI: 109.78% ----------------