THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! Ah fcuk, forgot about that. Your month then mate :clap as i don't have any utd players in TBB 2 which would've given me a very slight chance. Don't think its possible for me to make up 53 points for TBB 2, so its your month stephen and back to 1 up not forgetting the big one. ;) Hope you enjoyed it mate barring the obvious, and hopefully you'll be up for it again next season along with one or two others. Cheers

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! Yeah well done Stu you bamboozled me with your management skills and I was more like Rafa Benitez. It's still possible for you t win this month I'm on 161 you're on 138 so just 23 points not 53pts. Send me details of how you want to be paid Stu and I'll settle up then when the final; scores are up:ok Yeah I'm always up for these kind of bets mate, be good if we could get a few more involved next season. Just 10 ppl at £20 a month would be a nice little pick up for the winner of the monthly's.

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! I ended up entering Bowles's mini league as he was offering £40 to the winner. You could have both entered that one for free and then we could have still had weekly/monthly/overall bets on here between us. I'm up for a mini league next season. See if Bowlesy is doing his mini league again, get all our teams in the same mini league and we'll sort something out between us. I'm currently on 1529 pts, just 2pts ahead of Bowles with next player on 1518. I have Fletcher for Man Utd but he won't get a game on Saturday night. Bowles doesn't have any Man Utd players and the lad in 3rd has Hernandez and looks the danger. My 2nd team is 6th with 1454 pts.

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! I take the last month the Stew with +33 for Hart and I make you £130 up:@:notworthy PM butty with details of how you want to be paid and well done for the season overall:ok That mutha fcuker Rooney and that cnut Berbatov did fcuk all for me:lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! Bump. theboyroon and Mowgli are you both on for a wager for the upcoming sundreamteam. It seems this year everyone gets to enter a team for free and then there's a premium package for £25. What are your thoughts on this?

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! Definitely up for a wager mate. Not particularly interested in the premium package though. Six teams is way to many imo and i'm not sure why there isn't another package available. Pretty sure there were three packages last year? Would quite happily go with the free team, but ideally i think it would be better if we had two, maybe three teams max with subs, although we would have to go elsewhere and look at some of the other comps out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! I'll be up for a seasonal wager, not sure about a monthly one yet. I've not had a proper look at it yet as to whether I'll enter 6 teams or just a free team. If we do go for 6 each then maybe we name each team from 1-6 and only the first 2 count towards a mini league or something. :ok