THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP!

I've set up two minileagues for this bothe named PUNTERSLOUNGE. I've done this as you only need 10 teams in a minileague to be elligible for the prizes. If both these leagues get full I'll set another one up. The pins for both leagues are; 103322 103319

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! Good man Steve :ok £50 or £100 for the season and maybe 20 or 30 quid per month mate? Another slight problem mate, when i'm trying to join the mini league it's only letting me type in 10 characters. ie punterslou :wall How many teams have you entered and how will we work it if you have more teams? My teams are Punters lounge TBB 1 @ 2

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! The league is definitely called PUNTERSLOUNGE mate. I have two teams entered so I suggest we play my two against your two. I'll go £30 a month mate and £100 overall:ok Let me know when you've entered either of the minileagues. My both teams are called BAREAASELONA1 and 2.

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP!

Mini League Name: PUNTERSLOUNGE
Average Points: 0
Created By: Stephen Morris
League PIN: 103319
League Password: 01071975
Number of Teams: 1
Date Created: 29/07/2010
Last updated:
Mini League Name: PUNTERSLOUNGE
Average Points: 0
Created By: Stephen Morris
League PIN: 103322
League Password: 01071975
Number of Teams: 1
Date Created: 30/07/2010
Last updated:

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! I see you picked Drogba! Was watchin it in the boozer on sat, hoping Anelka would bang a few in, whilst in the back of my mind thinking i bet that bastid Stevo has drogba in his team. :lol Both your teams 20 odd points ahead of mine mate thanks to him getting 28 points, so a good start for you in the race for the monthly prize.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! Sorry mate, kinda forgot about this. Well done on winning the first month and i'll ship the money too you at the end of the week if thats ok. I take it the winner each month and for the season is the best team from the two we have entered, and not a points combination of both? And how do i get to see your monthly points total, as i can only see my own, the top 100 and bottom teams tally? Im on 11 and -5 so far for september. All i can say is, roll on the fckin transfer window :lol

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! I'd have joined you with this but I entered Bowles's mini league as there was £40 prize money on offer. I'm currently 2nd in that mini league and Bowles is in front by about 20 pts. I think I'm on about 204pts at the moment. If you have an iphone you can get the dreamteam app and check scores regularly. 3 of my defence not playing, Boateng and Dawson injured and Schwarzer injured/transfer farce and then Joe Cole got a 3 match suspension. I went with Drogba in both teams, he is a goal machine. It's crap that you can only enter one mini league with your team, that needs changing in my opinion. I'm in about 7 mini leagues with the Fantasy Premier League one.

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP!

Premium Punters lounge TBB 1 11 34 113 PUNTERSLOUNGE Closed
Premium Punters lounge TBB 2 27 50 180 PUNTERSLOUNGE Closed
2-0 barring a fckin miracle. Long way to go i know....... the tranfer period is crucial and there is of course an element of luck, but you better not be lookin at any holiday brochures just yet ya bastad! :lol

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! Drogba is out, as is Rooney mate. In the two top scoring teams this month, we both have Bale, but i only have Ivanovic and Chamakh running for me whilst you have Kolarov, Konceilsky, Cole and Essien, so i think your are still a big fav Steve. Need Chamakh to score one or two and be man of the match i reckon to be in with a shout :hope