Sweden Allsvenskan August 5th-8th

Thursday 5 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Helsingborgs IF v Djurgårdens IF (18:00 BST) 1.58 4.8 8.8 95.16 % inrunning.gif
Saturday 7 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GAIS v Mjällby AIF (15:00 BST) 2.58 3.35 3.1 100.87 %
maximize.gif Örebro SK v Malmö FF (15:00 BST) 2.54 3.3 3.05 102.46 %
Sunday 8 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kalmar FF v Trelleborgs FF (15:00 BST) 1.66 3.8 6.6 101.71 %
maximize.gif AIK v IF Brommapojkarna (15:30 BST) 2.1 3.4 4.1 101.42 %
maximize.gif BK Häcken v IFK Göteborg (17:00 BST) 2.74 3.3 2.96 100.58 %
maximize.gif Gefle IF v Ã…tvidabergs FF (17:00 BST) 2.02 3.4 4.6 100.66 %
maximize.gif Halmstads BK v IF Elfsborg (17:00 BST) 3.45 3.4 2.38 100.41 %

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan August 5th-8th maximize.gif Örebro SK v Malmö FF 3rd place against 2nd place Helsingborg draw yesterday which is good for this both teams and will motivate them even more than they already was. Örebro has articifel pitch which used to be Malmös nightmare but nowadays it doesnt matter for them. Örebro is a playing offensive team which fit Malmö perfect and was obivious in the latest match 3-0 to Malmö. But Örebro is in really good form now so this wont be any easy match for Malmö and its their hardest away match they have left this season. They really need to win this to not give Helsingborg to big leading. Many will think but Malmö only won with 1-0 in their latest matches against the lowertable teams :S but thats becuase they played with 8 defenders and wanted to secure 1 point, Örebro will play football which like i already said fits Malmö perfectly Örebros goalkeeper had to sub in their latest match due to injury and he maybe will miss tommorws match but i think he will manage to play h2h stats: 2010-03-23 Malmö FF Örebro SK 3-0 2009-10-04 Örebro SK Malmö FF 0-3 2009-05-20 Malmö FF Örebro SK 0-0 2008-10-06 Malmö FF Örebro SK 3-1 2008-05-04 Örebro SK Malmö FF 0-3 2007-09-17 Malmö FF Örebro SK 1-0 2007-05-20 Örebro SK Malmö FF 1-1 2004-09-23 Örebro SK Malmö FF 1-2 2004-04-09 Malmö FF Örebro SK 5-1 I wont bet at this match but the value is on Malmös side @ 3.05

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan August 5th-8th I took AIK for 2.00. They are the biggest dissapontment this year with only 16 points in 15 matches and 3 points more of the last Ã…tvidaberg. Everyone expect them to get back on the track with a win at home against Brommapojkarna today.. AIK also have good h2h tradition with them and i think the champions must wake up and this will be today! Good Luck!

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan August 5th-8th

Sport Football (Finland)
Event Gefle - Ã…tvidaberg
Selection Ã…tvidaberg
Strength 10/10
Date 08/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 4.26
Reasoning Three points separating the teams in the bottom of the league. Ã…tvidabergs holding on to the anchor at the last place of the league (16th) and Gefle just a few steps ahead in 14th place. Both teams in a dismal run with Gefle recorind the worst in last ten played: 1-3-6 scoring only seven and allowing 13. Ã…tvidabergs with five points more in the same span recoding a 3-2-5 run scoring 13 and allowing 15. I feel this might be a tigh one again; the seasons first encounter ended 0-1 for Gelfe. Maybe it's time for Ã…tvidaberg to return the favour? The visitors with sligthly better form of late and way better odds makes this one an easy pick really: Ã…tvidaberg to with odds climbing over four.

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan August 5th-8th Hacken - Goteborg Göteborg is the better and bigger team no doubt about that. They are from same city so its derby. Göteborg always struggles away against Häcken. Hard match to predict. Both are in kinda same form and level at the moment. Göteborg need points and won against AZ Alkmaar last week so the confidence is a bit higher. I would go for Göteborg much thanks to the price @ 2.90 Halmstad - Elfsborg??? On the paper etc Elfsborg will win this easy, but they struggle away due to they got artificiel pitch at home and away they always play at grass. It doesnt matter if they play against the team who is last they still struggle away. They are a bit of a dissapointment becuase of this, all rated them to be top2 this season. Halmstad sucks and is in need of points but today it will be hard since Elfsborg is two class better. I would go for Elfsborg DNB

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan August 5th-8th maximize.gif AIK v IF Brommapojkarna Another dissapointment here is AIK, won leauge last season but due to economic struggle like always in this club they have to sell mostly whole starting eleven from last season. Lost to Rosenborg in CL qualification last week 3-0. And today they play Brommapojkarna who is from same city but so its a derby also here, not a big derby since there is no feelings between this clubs so i wouldnt count it as derby. AIK find themselves at 15th place which is really bad for a club like this and today i think the hunger for points will be enough to get all 3 with them because Brommapojkarna is nothing special, if they dont win today i wonder if they will make it in the end since its against teams like this they must get their points! I take AIK to 2.10 -- maximize.gif Gefle IF v Ã…tvidabergs FF Hard match to predict since both team sucks. Gefle lost their goalscorer to Helsingborg and now struggle to score. Gefle play on artcifiel pitch and i dont know how Ã…tvidaberg acts there so i will stay away from this match

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan August 5th-8th

Hacken - Goteborg Göteborg is the better and bigger team no doubt about that. They are from same city so its derby. Göteborg always struggles away against Häcken. Hard match to predict. Both are in kinda same form and level at the moment. Göteborg need points and won against AZ Alkmaar last week so the confidence is a bit higher. I would go for Göteborg much thanks to the price @ 2.90
5-1 to Göteborg :nana
maximize.gif AIK v IF Brommapojkarna Another dissapointment here is AIK, won leauge last season but due to economic struggle like always in this club they have to sell mostly whole starting eleven from last season. Lost to Rosenborg in CL qualification last week 3-0. And today they play Brommapojkarna who is from same city but so its a derby also here, not a big derby since there is no feelings between this clubs so i wouldnt count it as derby. AIK find themselves at 15th place which is really bad for a club like this and today i think the hunger for points will be enough to get all 3 with them because Brommapojkarna is nothing special, if they dont win today i wonder if they will make it in the end since its against teams like this they must get their points! I take AIK to 2.10
2-1 AIK :nana
Halmstad - Elfsborg??? On the paper etc Elfsborg will win this easy, but they struggle away due to they got artificiel pitch at home and away they always play at grass. It doesnt matter if they play against the team who is last they still struggle away. They are a bit of a dissapointment becuase of this, all rated them to be top2 this season. Halmstad sucks and is in need of points but today it will be hard since Elfsborg is two class better. I would go for Elfsborg DNB
' 3-1 Elfsborg :nana