the talking goat lists todays winners

Hi, firstly id like to introduce myself, i am the talking goat, and my speciality is to find people winners on a daily basis.. I have hoofed my way through several online sites and the racing post this morning and compliled a list of ten horses that stand a very good chance of victory this afternoon. Choose to back them how you like, but i have gone for a 45 £3 cross doubles with my selections. The list is as follows. 2.30 Brighton - Melodize - Far easier race today, should be suited by brightons track, these horses are not in the class that he raced against last time out. 3.30 Brighton - Ocean Countess - Loves brighton, races off 10lb lighter today in a weaker race than last time. 5.00 Brighton - Magical Speed Fit - Course and distance winner, races off bottom weight today. 4.10 Ponty - Chosen One - Stiff 5 f should suit, ground is perfect. 5.10 Ponty - Jimmy The Poacher - Race should be run to suit and set jimmy up nicely for his last furlong charge, again stiff track should suit his style. 2.10 Ponty - Holiday Cocktail - All wins on gd-fr or gd, class horse in this race, again course and distance winner. 2.40 Ponty - King Kurt - Loves the ground, Has best form in the race, fav needs to improve somewhat on first run, info also for this horse. 3.10 Ponty - Raleigh Quay - down 2lbs today, ground perfect, although wins have been at musselborough i feel will be too good for this field. 3.20 Newcastle - Sharp Eclipse - Lost to bronze beau by 2 lenghts recently, but hanagan on board today and this track/ground should suit better, open to improvement. 3.50 Newcastle - Rasselas - Won a better race than this recently and has only gone up 4lbs, ground trip no concern despite a slightly shorter trip. I must also reveal that a source from the north of the country has bought King Kurt to my attention for today, reportedly in fine fettle at home and really set to run well today, Having looked at the racecard i have also noticed the red hot favourite doesnt like soft ground and has never in fact won on it, and my sources from the ponty area have indicated that it hasnt stopped raining for the last 4 hours in that area of the country... Take my information as you will, but dont go DAMN when you leave my tips and they win....... Anyway im back off outside to my field, enjoy your days racing and i wish you all the best of luck.... Yours faithfully Billy.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.