Dannys notebook

I know this is a horse racing forum but I've been waiting for this greyhound to run for a couple of weeks now as it looked desperately unlucky last time out. I'm starting a "notebook" betting system where anything I see run and deem it to be unlucky or believe it could win given different conditions then I'll wait for it until it runs next time out where hopefully it'll get a bit more luck!! It'll be a mixture of dogs and horses, but mainly horses. There's only one tommorrow and its in the 4.08 monmore Trap 1 Shelbourne flirt. This dog is so slow to the first bend and obviously needs luck to weave a way through. However the rest of them should be clear of him into the first turn and hopefully there'll be crowding. With a solo guaranteed through the first two bends he'll start running down the back. If he is anywhere near off the last bend he wins. I just have the feeling he'll get a nice run through looking at the fractions and he'll be a nice price. Hopefully this is the first of many winners for you lot! :) be good if you could follow them all and see if i make any money ha

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.