Glorious Goodwood (Day 5) - Saturday 31st July

Re: Goodwood (Day 5) - Saturday 31st July 3.05 Goodwood Shame only 7 go to post so only 2 places available, but I am a real fan of Strawberrydaiquiri, Ive said it before and will say it again she will never owe me a penny she has won plenty for me, she is a real game filly who has won 6 of her 9 starts at listed and group level, will need to bounce back from a slightly disappointing effort last time out at HQ at group 1 level but she has long ran as if a step up in trip would suit. 0.5pt e/w strawberrydaiquiri 13/2 sj 3.40 Goodwood Its a shame the handicapper took such a harsh view on Johnny Mudballs romp home, he was finally allowed to make all like he did when winning a maiden in good style on the AW, had been held up all season for some reason, but was completely favoured by running against the rail and making all latest start at Newcastle to win by a large margin and a 9lb rise could be seen as harsh but he still cant be crossed out as he is clearly still improving and if he can get to the front today he should be there. Knot in wood heads the weights but comes into this in good heart having finished 4th in Wokingham off a 1lb higher mark, before being given an awful ride last time out in group level, tends to pick up places in these events more often than not and course record is worth noting all in this race being 363! 0.25pt e/w johnny mudball 12/1 lads 0.25pt e/w knot in wood 28/1 sj

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.