Football Pontoon

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Football Pontoon for new season starts 13th Aug

I want to play also! My number: 99 Cheers!
Noted. Need to send payment via paypal please. From today all those wanting to join to see your team you will need to pay as the season has now started.

Re: Football Pontoon for new season starts 13th Aug This week 21 people have paid + an extra £5.00 in the kitty due to PR changing his team. If any team scores 21 goals :rollin:rollin prize money will be £10.50 with £15 carried over. (The £5 for change of team not addded to prize fund yet.)

Re: Football Pontoon This weeks prize if winner £10.50

Why is £15 carried over?:unsure
The first person to 21 wins half the prize money. The second to hit 21 wins half the remaining prize money and so on. This way the fun carries on and those teams low scoring also have a chance rather than starting at zero again. When we get towards the end of the season say less than 10 weeks to go it will be winner takes all. The best prize I am guessing will be the first team to 21 and maybe the last team. I am open to suggestions though.

Re: Football Pontoon This weeks prize if winner £10.50

The first person to 21 wins half the prize money. The second to hit 21 wins half the remaining prize money and so on. This way the fun carries on and those teams low scoring also have a chance rather than starting at zero again. When we get towards the end of the season say less than 10 weeks to go it will be winner takes all. The best prize I am guessing will be the first team to 21 and maybe the last team. I am open to suggestions though.
It also means those joining late still have a chance of winning a % depending when they join unless they back date the entrance fee if that makes sense.

Re: Football Pontoon This weeks prize if winner £11.00 Staffy I might be wrong but I thought every one uses £1.00 each week if that time someone wins say week4 then 4X21 = £84.00 half winnings would be £42.00 I may have the wrong end of the stick but each week it goes up £1.00 each person surely GM:unsure

Re: Football Pontoon This weeks prize if winner £11.00

Staffy I might be wrong but I thought every one uses £1.00 each week if that time someone wins say week4 then 4X21 = £84.00 half winnings would be £41.00 I may have the wrong end of the stick but each week it goes up £1.00 each person surely GM:unsure
Not sure what your point is here but yeah your right :unsure

Re: Football Pontoon for new season starts 13th Aug

This week 21 people have paid + an extra £5.00 in the kitty due to PR changing his team. If any team scores 21 goals :rollin:rollin prize money will be £10.50 with £15 carried over. (The £5 for change of team not addded to prize fund yet.)
Sorry Staffy it was this post, as i said i may have the wrong end of the stick, take it you were using it as a starting point if someone had won this week. GM

Re: Football Pontoon This weeks prize if winner £11.00 Correct. At the time of writing the post 21 people had paid so prize money if someone had scored 21 goals this week (hence the :rollin). 23 people have now paid up for next week so next weeks prize money will be £23 if someone gets to 21 goals.