Musselburgh (eve) - Thursday 29th July

Musselburgh

Time Race Distance Entries (NR)
6:20 PM Wilkinson And Associates Amateur Riders' Handicap 1m 5f 13 (0)
6:50 PM European Breeders' Fund Maiden Stakes 5f 4 (0)
7:25 PM Blackrock Handicap 5f 7 (0)
7:55 PM McQuay High Efficiency Classic Selling Stakes 1m 1f 10 (0)
8:30 PM Eastern Electric (Scotland) Ltd Handicap 7f 30yds 14 (0)
9:00 PM Wilkinson And Associates Handicap 5f 13 (0)

Re: Musselburgh (eve) - Thursday 29th July 20:30 Musselburgh Honest Broker is still fairly lightly raced with only 11 runs to date with only 5 of them coming on turf. Has yet to open his account on turf but he has managed 2 wins on the AW so far in 2010 over this distance. Only found one too good for him back on turf at Beverley LTO which seemed an improved performance on his previous four efforts on turf. Stable is in good form and this is Johnston's only runner at this meeting which is another reason as to why I will be backing this horse. 1pt win Honest Broker @ 11/2 (VC Bet - BOG) 21:00 Musselburgh Sandwith has been running creditably enough so far this season without getting his head in front and I feel back over a course and distance he has won at previously may just be the place to do it. I thought he did well to take 4th place at Newcastle LTO after breaking away fairly slowly. He has placed twice in five runs this season, once over course and distance and once at Hamilton, both off a mark of 60, he is now on a very attractive mark of 57 considering he won here off a mark of 67 back in 2008. Visored for the first time today so it will be interesting to see how he copes with that. 0.5pt Win Sandwith @ 6/1 (VC Bet - BOG)

Re: Musselburgh (eve) - Thursday 29th July

In the last RIO'S GIRL is as short as 14's for the win with VC BF is 11.5 for the place! so ill have a bit of that. I like to follow trainer and the horse will do better now handicaping and well worth a bet for the place imo.
Nice one Ted!! :nana:nana