European U19 Championship

Holland U19 vs England U19 - Over 2,5 Goals (1.85 @ Bet365) Holland started the tournament off with a 4-1 defeat to a strong French side, while England beat Austria 3-2. Although England are a good team, they're defence isn't that solid and to be honest neither is Hollands. Holland need the win and England have said they will attack, so its set up for a few goals in France. :ok

Banker bet tomorrow France Under 19s to beat England at 5/4. Get on it and fill your boots with cash. It's a certainty France beat Austria 5-0 and Holland 4-1 in their two group games so far. England beat Austria 3-2 and lost to the Dutch 1-0 added to the fact this match is on french soil. It's my nap of the weekend.

Re: Banker bet tomorrow

France Under 19s to beat England at 5/4. Get on it and fill your boots with cash. It's a certainty France beat Austria 5-0 and Holland 4-1 in their two group games so far. England beat Austria 3-2 and lost to the Dutch 1-0 added to the fact this match is on french soil. It's my nap of the weekend.
Nothing's a certainty :ok :welcome Could we please also have the bookmaker you are using and a bit more reasoning :ok

Re: European U19 Championship To be fair, there is not much more than result and what you can see on TV in this tournament so definitely not a tourney for long write-ups. I tend to agree that France is a good pick, especially as I saw the English against the Dutch - they never got into the game even after they went one down and needed to attack. They looked pretty poor. Also beating Austria only by one (and conceding 2 as well) doesn't bode well. France seem comfortable and should win. As they are on 6 points and two teams on 3. it may be risky to sit on the 0-0 draw anyway. Spain v Italy - Spain looked very comfortable so far, Italy in dire straits. However, in this group it's enough for Spain to lose and they are still through. This is probably why the price on them is so high. Well, I would still back them, but France look a much better pick. Bookmakers and prices available on the above links.;)

Re: European U19 Championship I am on Spain U19 -0.75 2.02 SBO From what I have seen so far, I expect a walk in the park for Spain. They are absolutely fantastic team, dominated fully all 3 games they played, England I saw once, they were nothing special and would not be a surprise for me if young Furia Roja wins high here.

Re: European U19 Championship European U19 Championship FranceU19-CroatiaU19 18:00BST Over 2.5 Goals 2.00 Bet368 I belive it will be a game with allot of goals, Croatia has a very big problem in defence they are missing an key player ( Kelic) in defence, and I watched France in a two games and the best part of France U 19 is attack, witch is very fast. Another thing Croatia won last game 5:0 with one player less, they have gone over 2.5 goals in 2 out of 3 games in tournament. France allso gone over 2.5 goals in 2 out of 3 games in tournament an they have scored 10 goals in 3 matches. Thats allot of goals. And in the end I would like to say Its my opinion that its a semi final, these are very young players, and they all whant to go rather to score and not to play safe and defensive.

Re: European U19 Championship European U19 Championship FranceU19-SpainU19 18:00BST Both teams to score 1.72 Bet 365 I have watched five games in this tournament, and in my opinion France and Spain are wright where they need to be "in the finals", they have shown the best football. Great potential and excellent future is for these two nations. I think that Spain is a little favorite, but France is allso very strong team with great attacking potential. And they are home team, so I think that chances are 50/50. Think that both teams will score, they both have great attacking players, and whole tournament teams are scoring.

Re: European U19 Championship Chelseas Kakuta : "Spain are not our old friends, they are our enemies. Two years ago they trashed us 4-0 (in the under-17 final), so it will be a good revenge for us " It will not be as one sided as that game, but Spain, for me, are still the favorites.. Over 2.5 looks good also..