Draws

At the start of the season I decided to keep track of all the draws in each of the divisions. Checking through the leagues I exected the Champonship and Division 2 to be the closest in terms of team strengths. I opted to go with two seperate bets of 12 10p doubles, (66 bets), for each league covering every game in each of the leagues to finish 1-1 as that is IMO the most regular drawing scoreline. I was a bit concerned of leaving out certain teams if I thought they were going to win because Murphy's Law said they'd end up 1-1. Working out that if I got on average 6/1 for each 1-1 draw and 11/5 for just a draw (for comparison reasons), it would return the following for each; 1-1 Just draw 2 draws 49 10.24 3 draws 147 30.72 4 draws 294 61.44 5 draws 441 92.16 6 draws 588 122.88 Well anyway it's proved to be quite productive in Division 2 but not quite so in the Championship. So far I'm £81.10 up, (£16.82 down for just the draw),in Division 2 (one week there were 6 1-1 draws and another week 5) and £12.20 down, (£23.74 down for just the draw), in the championship. There have been just 4 winning weeks in the Championship, 7 slight losses and 8 no returns. In Division 2 I've had 6 winning weeks, 3 slight losses and again 8 no returns. If I had done this in all the leagues I would at present be £36.60 up (£92.96 down on just the draw). Division 1 has been awful upto now and the Premiership slightly up thanks to 5 1-1 draws on the opening day. I have all the full details if anyone wants to look over them. So as from this week I'll keep it upto date in this thread but starting from scratch with 500 pts for each league.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.