Hamilton 15th July

Favourite Performences - Under 60 @ 7/4 365 Pts scoring as follows: 1st = 25pts 2nd = 10pts 3rd = 5pts Sixes races on the card, the three handicaps on the card look pretty open to me, we have an odds on favourite in the 2nd maiden race on the card but apart from that I don't see an easy route for the fav's here today. Four runner maiden first up where it looks asif it can go to any horse, next up claiming stakes which looks wide open and as I said the three handicap races look anyone's. Think the total's for the fav's will be low at Hamilton today and I'll side with under 60 points.

Re: Hamilton 15th July 14:50 - Lesleys Choice @ 4/1 365 (bog) Not the most appealing race of the day to study and it does looks very open. The Bear is on the drift here and whilst the big move seems to be for Bonnie Prince Blue, I think Lesleys Choice can land the race in this company. He finished 2nd lto over the C&D in a handicap, most of his career wins have came on the a/w, he raced up a hat-trick during the winter. I think we could see this one back in the winners enclosure.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.