Gremlin's Betfair SnG challenge staking (27-07 till 08-08)- $770 request $1175 return

PGremlin

• Name: PGremlin on PL

• Stake Requested: $770 @ 100 shares of $7.70
  • Event/Tournament: 35 * $22 SnG
  • Offer: 50% of potential profit +

makeup
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 27-07 till 08-08

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Yi agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments.

I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. http://site.poker.betfair.com/promotions/30000_challenge.html I am planning on playing exactly 35 $22 Full table SnG games for this challenge. I am confident in my SnG skill to be profitable, so with this challenge there is potentially excellent profit with the $25k added value for the leaderboard. I don't know how fast the $22 SnG table will fill up. I hope the games start up fast enough but looking at the betfair lobby so far it seems the $22 SnG are barely running, maybe this promo will change that starting from 19 juli? 27 juli the betfair pokerroom will join Ongame network so after that date there should be more then enough players filling up the SnG tables (I see the $22 SnG at Ongame network are running very frequently). http://site.poker.betfair.com/promotions/50_free_seats_250k.html I will try to succeed to qualify for this promo sat MTT. No guaranteed I will qualify though since I would need to spend 50 pounds on tournament fees to get 1000 Betfair points before 26 juli to qualify. In this promo MTT they give the top 50 free tickets to the $200,000 Guaranteed worth $200 each. Any cash winnings comming out of the promo MTT will be added to the total winnings. Extra: I'll buy up any unsold shares before the start. So this series is sure to go through. I will update the results each day in the first post after this one. Update 19-07: Day one and the games I want to play are not running. Been watching for 20 minutes in the lobby and still no $20+$2 NL SnG are running or even has one player registered.:( I only see $20+ SnG with 6 seats max running and almost all of them are D2N Turbo. These are not the tables I want to play since the ROI is never to high from these turbo tables. I thought this might happen though, and now my plan is to wait till Betfair joins the Ongame network on 27 juli, and play the SnG games from then onwards, since I know on the Ongame network there is plenty of $20+$2 SnG games running. This means I have less days to play my 35 games, but it should be no problem to play 35 games between 27 juli till 8 august. This is good news for the leaderboard, since I expect less competition so better chances of ending in the top 30 of the leaderboard if I have a decent ROI. Bad news for the promo sat MTT though since there is no way I will get 1000 betfair points now, before the promo MTT starts. Update They have transfered $500 to my account on Betfair for my excellence in poker results on the leaderboard Transfer of funds: If there's interest then transfers can be done on Pokerstars (MoneyShuffle) or Full Tilt (PokerGremlin2), location is "Utrecht". Summery results: Staked: $770 Return: $1580 Profit: $810 Total returns for stakeholders = $770 + $405 (50% of profit) = $1175 So 1% is good for $11.75 return Shareholders: Spooner - 24 shares - $184.80 paid - $282 return Guppie - 10 shares - $77 paid - $117.50 return bobthebuilder - 10 shares - $77 paid - $117.50 return MrMal - 6 shares - $46.20 paid - $70.50 return Rebel - 5 shares - $38.50 paid - $58.75 return Heniek - 5 shares - $38.50 paid - $58.75 return PGremlin - 40 shares - $308 paid - $470 return

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gremlin's Betfair SnG challenge staking (19-07 till 08-08) - $770 request

$18.10 sent by stars and $58.90 for 10 shares from previous staking-good luck:ok
Thanks for your trust and support again :ok Is it just me or has something changed on Punterslounge what breaks links in posts?

Re: Gremlin's Betfair SnG challenge staking (19-07 till 08-08) - $770 request

Ill take 5% Yi please' date=' take it out of the returns of the other stake, Good Luck:ok[/quote'] Thanks :ok I've set up a new excel to keep track of my games so everyone have a clear overview of the state of this challenge :D

Re: Gremlin's Betfair SnG challenge staking (19-07 till 08-08) - $770 request - 44% s Day one and the games I want to play are not running. Been watching for 20 minutes in the lobby and still no $20+$2 NL SnG are running or even has one player registered.:( I only see $20+ SnG with 6 seats max running and almost all of them are D2N Turbo. These are not the tables I want to play since the ROI is never to high from these turbo tables. I thought this might happen though, and now my plan is to wait till Betfair joins the Ongame network on 27 juli, and play the SnG games from then onwards, since I know on the Ongame network there is plenty of $20+$2 SnG games running. This means I have less days to play my 35 games, but it should be no problem to play 35 games between 27 juli till 8 august. This is good news for the leaderboard, since I expect less competition so better chances of ending in the top 30 of the leaderboard if I have a decent ROI. Bad news for the promo sat MTT though since there is no way I will get 1000 betfair points now, before the promo MTT starts.

Re: Gremlin's Betfair SnG challenge staking (19-07 till 08-08) - $770 request - 44% s

Did you recieve ok Gremlin? I sent in batches. :lol
In my opinion staking money should only be money in your bankroll that you don't know what to do with and is just sitting idle somewhere... So I hope this isn't your vacation money Spooner ;) *imagines Spooner scraping ever dollar/pond he finds in his house and buys a few more shares in me every time he does :loon

Re: Gremlin's Betfair SnG challenge staking (19-07 till 08-08) - $770 request - 54% s Heh, nah course not. I see it wasn't really selling out so everytime I cashed a little in a tourny I sent you a few bits to boost the poker staking forum after a couple of rough stakings. Although I'm not a poker mod I try to help out PL in little ways that I can. With the times I work now its hard to commit to any leagues we run etc. Sorry for any confusion mate.

Re: Gremlin's Betfair SnG challenge staking (19-07 till 08-08) - $770 request - 54% s

Hmm i might be interested in staking around 5 shares but can you please explain the payout structure? thank you
I guess I should explain the pokerterm "makeup" first then. For the full explanation of makeup see this link: http://pokerterms.com/makeup.html My potential winnings will be split in the following way: 1 - Over the first $770 everything goes to the backers (the makeup part) 2 - Over any remaining winnings the split is 50% for backers and 50% for the "horse" aka me in this case There is also potential added value if I get in the top 30 of the leaderboard. If I run well enough to get in the top 30 of the leaderboard then the money will be added to the winnings. Normally you don't get huge profits from playing 35 SnG's but if I end up high in the leaderboard, then my profits would be relatively high. (nr1 of leaderboard gets an extra $5000 that's 649.35% of the $770 buyin nr30 of leaderboard gets an extra $250 that's 32.46% of the $770 buyin) If I run bad and I don't make the top 30 then the winnings will just be the money I get from playing the 35 times $22 SnG games. Here are 3 examples: 1- running bad Imagine I win $500: The stakers get everything I made (full $500) and it's $5 per share returned 2- running good Imagine I win $1250 and made it in the leaderboard for an extra $250 The stakers get $770 + ($730*50%) = $1135 3 - running extremely good Imagine I win $1600 and made it in the leaderboard for an extra $5000 The stakers get $770 + ($5830*50%) = $3685 Hope this explanation makes it clear how the returns will be split... :unsure

Re: Gremlin's Betfair SnG challenge staking (19-07 till 08-08) - $770 request - 54% s PG, I am presuming you are still open to staking? With the amended start date of 27 July. If so I will take 6% - can I give it to you in batches of $7.70, have to do a bit of busking first :tongue2 Let me know and I will transfer thru Stars if thats ok? Mal

Re: Gremlin's Betfair SnG challenge staking (19-07 till 08-08) - $770 request - 54% s

PG, I am presuming you are still open to staking? With the amended start date of 27 July. If so I will take 6% - can I give it to you in batches of $7.70, have to do a bit of busking first :tongue2 Let me know and I will transfer thru Stars if thats ok? Mal
Sure that's ok :ok btw, I didn't know you were a street performer? :loon

Sure that's ok :ok btw, I didn't know you were a street performer? :loon
Transferred $46.20 Was having a little poke at Spooner :tongue2 Would take me years to busk that amount, but then they might pay me to stop playing! Good Luck!