Wisey's 'Once it Has Gone it Has Gone' Account

wisey10

I have got my self in the situation where Iv'e got my main betting account with Betfair where I only place my serious punts on picks that I really fancy. However, like many amatures I guess, there are still times where through boredom, I like to take an interest bet on something I'm not too knowledgable/confident in. However, I know this won't be profitable and it's something I want to cut out.:spank So I'm going to follow my selections on paper here and keep a seperate account so I can easily keep track on just how much I am wasting with such bets. There is £64.45 in one of my accounts and I will use this solely for this test. Once it has gone it's gone so the initial aim is to make this 'play' account to last as long as possible. I will limit my picks to £10 units. So my run could potentially come to an end from just 6 bets. First Picks MLB Phi Phillies: £10 @1.99 Tor Bluejays: £10 @1.85 :hope

Re: Wisey's 'Once it Has Gone it Has Gone' Account

First Picks MLB Phi Phillies: £10 @1.99:nana Tor Bluejays: £10 @1.85:nana :hope
Off to a good start with 2/2 winners. Opening Balance: £64.45 Current Balance: £82.91 +/- : + £18.46 On to todays selections where I will be taking another two bets: 2nd ODI: Bangladesh Top Batsman: £10 T Iqbal @ 3.75 Nicolas Massu to beat Ivo Milnar: £10 @ 1.61 :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.