FAO Mr Chips

Mr Chips. You are valuable contributor to SB but please in future if you copy and paste tip of any of known tipster have courage to say so. It reflects very bad on forum. You are not the only one who digs deep everywhere. There are hundreds of us punters who have access to various sites. We had in the past tipsters coming from other forums uncovering those sort of movements.

The bet is taken, and I am happy to be with Peru in Lima tomorrow. Good
Even when you copied you forgotten last word ;). Just simple "From well known tipster" will do at the beginning of your post :ok . Thanks for you time

Re: FAO Mr Chips Bet they'll be loads of folks quoting Mr Chips round the net with his solid Scottish selections this season. No harm done. Look for the little speech bubble icon folks kust above the typing window. Highlight the text youve taken from another site and click that button. Even the source can be left really as long as your showing its a quote from somewhere. Thought it was goodbye Mr Chips then. Don't mess with the Heniek.

Re: FAO Mr Chips Thats OK! I realise what your getting at. Just been doing a lot more research into picks these days and wanted to use such things to back up my own thoughts. Been a good week since the weekend in taking this approach. Think I have tipped one loser in Scotland not to Lose (haha how wide of the mark was that!), but winners in Gretna, Dundee Utd, Koln, Peru since Saturday. Will take all your comments on board!