Doncaster 2nd July

2.30 Doncaster Bollin Judith has to be of interest back against her own sex for all she is slightly frustrating, she has shaped good enough to land something last couple of starts and did appear to find 2mile to much last time out and could find this drop in trip in her favour could still be well treated if getting back to where she left off last year having finished 2nd off a 3lb higher mark last start last year. 0.5pt e/w bollin judith 3.35 Doncaster I recently read a Ruth Carr stable tour think it was in Raceform Update and she felt the Excuse Moi was more than capable of landing a big handicap sometime soon and I dont doubt her in the slightest, her string is in fine form this summer and he is a total pain in the arse at the stalls and can often be slow away (infact Ruth herself has to load him which has helped recently) but he finished like a train at the weekend behind the run away winner johnny mudball, he is dropping to a very attractable mark based on early efforts last year and even better if you look a couple years back and could be dangerous in this field. 0.5pt e/w excuse moi 8/1 bet365

Re: Doncaster 2nd July Tricky little race this 3.35 where i like the look of a few of them. I'm tempted by Celtic Sultan as i reckon he might get an uncontested lead and go off very quickly. Then i also like Mahadee and Aldermoor who will probably sit in just behind and get a decent run if they're good enough. The prices with bet365 at the moment seem about right, i would like bigger on Aldermoor. Mahadee is a decent price at the moment of 9/2 so i might take a bit of that tonight. Any thoughts on the race?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.