Lay of the day 1st July

3.30 Haydock Reel Buddy Star has to be taken on again today turning out 2days after latest win and runs under a 12lb penalty and is very unlikely to get an easy lead like he has got last twice with that and lot of racing in short spell leaves him vulnerable in my opinion, but the one that could benefit from the strong pace likely with ginger jack, leciele, edzeyaad and possible rumool all prominent runners along with reel buddy, which could set this up for a finisher and Follow The Flag has really been flying the flag for the Mccabe yard this season with a couple of valuable wins and places in valuable competitive handicaps, 2nd to arizona john last time out gets to run off same mark today and Cannon in the saddle again and gets on well with this sometime awkward ride! 1pt place lay reel buddy star

Re: Lay of the day 1st July Perth 5-20 Race 7 on the card I like Mr Gordon Elliot but his runner in the last has never won a race and wont be winning this bumper, a B/F last time out with Nina Carberry but J Maquire takes the ride today its a hot wee Bumper race and the 10/11 is not for me, the winner could come from a nice Father & Son double act, i say No more. 1 pt Lay Esporao in the last of the day. Best of luck in your day.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.