Yarmouth 1st July

3.10 Yarmouth Tell Halaf scores extremely highly in the consistency basis this year having scored at lingfield in May has since run some good solid placed efforts unfortunately handicapper not taking any chances with this progressive sort by putting him up 2lb straight away for latest 3rd at lingfield when getting an abmismal run through and no chance whatsoever this race is weak and certainly could go to this progressive useful sort. 1pt win tell halaf

Re: Yarmouth 1st July 4-40 - Race 6 on the card. I really liked the way todays pick went away from the field last time out and i can see her doing the same again today, the further they went the better she looked, up in trip for today but that aint going to be a problem. Does get an ex6 for the last win but that aint going to be a problem either. Young David Probert was in the saddle last time out but today its yard apprentice Noel Garbutt ''I have heard very good things of'' So yipp that aint going to be a problem, he wont let his gaffer down. All he has to do is hang on, Take the price ! 4-40 Race 6 EYE of ETERNITY :dude I took the 5/2 with a smile.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.