Brighton 28th June

3.30 Brighton Poor racing today but happened to watch a replay with Goodbye Cash in it the other day and though she ran a sound honest race and with her front running tactics suited to this course she could go well if in the same mood, dropped a further 2lb for latest effort and is now 1lb lower than last win and Hefferman takes off a useufl 3lb and gets on well with the horse! 0.25pt e/w goodbye cash

Re: Brighton 28th June 3:30 Brighton - Rock Relief - 3pts Backed this fellow last time out when he came 5 lengths behind Bajan pride over 9 furlongs. Steps back to 8 furlongs now which could improve him, Shaped as if finding nothing on alot of occasions, Has raced 8 times at various distances between 6f and 12f. Fitted with headgear now which may park some improvement as he seems less than interested during most of his races. I'm willing to forgive his last run as I don't think the ground was ideal for him, He was well supported that day and I expect the Prescott yard will be trying to get a win out of him very soon, They've been on fire of late and Mark Prescott has a 29% win rate at this course which is extremely impressive, 5 out of the last 8 horses he has sent here won their races and with Seb Sanders in the saddle that strike rate goes even higher, To a massive 39% (23 from 58). They're 3 out of 5 with 4+ year olds and will hopefully be making it 4 out of 6 tomorrow. Should handle the ground no problem and if the headgear works as planned then I think he has the beating of this terrible field and Prescott will be hoping to get a win out of him soon, He's extremely well bred and cost €200,000. Should definitely be winning this if running to ability. Medium sized be as he's still only a maiden so not worth the risk of a max bet. Hovering around 4/1 on the fair, Will be well backed tomorrow I'd say, Hopefully there's still a decent price come morning.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.