Diamond's flat thread second half 2010

Following on from discussions on a recent thread, I'm going to follow a few tactics for a while. I'm going to be following a few stable that I particularly like, Kevin Ryan's, Micheal Jarvis, and Clive Brittain's. I'm also going to be following what I'd class as stable stars and potential stars (I like to follow horses from good families), particularly big stars from smaller stables as I feel they are often underestimated. I'll also focus on Irish and foreign raiders, and look for NH stables targetting staying races. Rather than make a huge list of horses that I'm following I'll just keep putting my bets up daily. Needless to say the likes of Hawkeyethenoo, Scamperdale, Captain Carey, Borderlescott, Hamish McGonagle, Lovelace, Excel Bolt, Timocracy, Dandino, Barney McGrew, Glamerous Spirit etc., will all feature, though a few of them have already hit certain targets recently, but hopefully plenty more still to score. Starting off with today's bets; 315 Pontefract: Planet Waves (5/1 B365) 1pt e/w 345 Pontefract: Yawary (12/1 B365) 1pt e/w I would have taken Toolain for Jarvis today, but 2/5 on isn't worth chasing after though the horse would be very hard to lose on. Clive Brittain's pair are ones noted in his stable tour as horses he thinks will do well with this year, Planet Waves was reportedly in good nick before underperforming at Ascot (Zaidan was his other big hope that did succeed in style), Yawary was spooked early on her last run and hopes to bounce back.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.