Pontefract 28/06

15:45 Pontefract Taking a massive chance here and funnily enough, this horse may not even get out of the stalls :lol but I think if Rafta gets out cleanly, she can win this even if she's not 100% fit. Rattled up an impressive four timer, three times over 6f (today's distance) and once over 7f. The 6f performances were a lot better and is, in my view, her preferred distance. Had a creditably second over 7f last time she bothered to come out of the stalls, running 24lbs higher than her first winning mark. Has had to serve a ban for refusing to race, but her return indicates she's passed a stalls test so hopefully those problems are over. Back to her original trainer, who strangely has not had a runner in 2 years, and a winner in 4! Not impressive stats to look at but interesting he saddles one today, and comes all the way from Lanarkshire. Forecast is 14/1 in the RP but I do think she will go off a lot shorter. Especially due to the signs of life on the Betfair. Only 7 runners in this race so 2 places paid, slightly disappointing and may be best off going for the win bet. Will post prices when they're up. Rafta 0.5pt Win

Re: Pontefract 28/06 2.45 Pontefract All weekend we have seen horses winning from the front and this give Abu Dubai a great chance to follow up her course and distance win last week, but 7lb higher in weights could make it tough tho and her yard are not in the same form they were at the start of the season and I wanna give Tomintoul Star another chance who comes from the inform Ruth Carr yard, she has been knockin on the door on the AW and was going well on turf time before before her run was blocked and was eased. Should be much more at home against her own sex aswell here 0.25pt e/w tomintoul star 3.45 Pontefract Pretty bonnie might be worth a small amount of interest in a race lacking much depth, Kerrys requiem won quite well last time out but her general nature and profile suggest she could struggle to follow up off a 6lb higher mark, pretty bonnie was 4th that day under this jockey and gets an 8lb turn around at the weights for 4lengths defeat but kerrys requiem was wearing visor for the first time and those placings could be reversed, she is a consistent game mare and the main threat could come from Emerald girl who also won last time out but 5lb higher in weights and taking on her elders for the first time! 0.25pt win pretty bonnie

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.