Uttoxeter 27th June

Whilst all the attention is at the Curragh, AP McCoy makes his way to Uttoxeter for five rides, he rode a double two days ago at Market Rasen. He enjoyed a good Sunday three weeks ago riding a treble at Worcester. You know what you get with McCoy, his mounts are always pushed all the way and he looks to have a nice set today. 14:10 - Danimix @ 9/4 365 (bog) 14:40 - Keepitsecret @ 11/1 365 (bog) 15:10 - Hoar Frost @ 9/4 365 (bog) 16:55 - Yellow Flag @ 5/2 365 (bog) 17:30 - Feeling Reel @ 5/4 365 (bog)

Re: Uttoxeter 27th June 1.40 Uttoxeter Society Venue 1pt ew 20-1 Bit of value here in this was,was 33-1 with powers until a short time ago,took a little bit of money,now best 20s...This one beat 30 lengths last time out at stratford in a better event than this..it was its first run for 148 days and wasn't a bad show considering this one is mainly campaigned on the flat...I think its value ..Fav russian george won a maiden class 4 race,and 2nd fav battlegroup won a 3k class 4 race lto...both are very short and i think society venue should strip better after run.. 2.40 Uttoxeter Minella Four star 1pt win 8-1 This is a very tentative selection indeed..This horse should be renamed "sirfallsalot" as it spends a lot of time hitting the turf..Last time out at wincanton got a very heavy fall early on (in 3 horse race) ..Since that race it has left the king stable and joined David pipe.. I'm sure pipe will have this one fired up,and nicely schooled..This one seems to run well after a little break,seems to fall everytime after a short break or a really long break...So with 61 days of a break and pipe putting it through the gears it should be ok today.. In its 2nd last race for king stable came 2nd to gentle ranger,a pipe horse(1 1/2 length) over 29f at cheltenham in april.didnt get the best of runs that day but still posted a very quick time over the distance..It's record with a 30-60 day break on good ground is very good and i expect scudamore to keep it at the back and then go for it few furlongs out when the others are all going backwards..First time cheek pieces are applied here so connections are obviously not sure what way to go with it but im hopeful of a good run [url=http://www.attheraces.com/form.aspx?id=2427262&ref=cardodds&dte=2010-06-27&refsite=] 4.55 Uttoxeter The Kealsore Kid 2pt ew 12-1 This one is showing stacks of improvement this season and is consistant both on the course and on the clock...Its record this year is 1F123 and i still think is on an upturn...Was heavily backed 5-2 fav lto at hexham and didnt put in great show but still put in good time and should be enough to get involved at the buisness end here..Is weighted to get past Arumun who beat it in may at hexham lto..

Re: Uttoxeter 27th June

UTTOXETER 13:40 (SEVERN VALLEY CATERING NOVICES' HURDLE (CLASS 4)) Horse Name: Battle Group Noted Eyecatcher: Newton Abbot, 7 Jun 2010 2m 1f Handicap Hurdle (Class 4) (4YO plus) Winner �3,383 - 8 run Good My Note This pipe horse was gambled on and the jockey held him up through the race and came up to challenge the front horse and ran on well with a lot of horse under the jockey ran a bit green but more improvement to come yet Going for its 3rd win on the trot T Scudamore on board Dropped down to 2m 7/4 Betfair