HI LO on Boss

starshine

This goes to all hilo players out there, after Boss did a new tourney schedule there is only one hilo tournament left. :cry :cry :cry It starts at 23:15 british time. The prob with it, is there not really many players doing it. It is 5,50 buy in, no gtd, and is pot limit. Today we are only 6 players :cry :cry :cry My worries are, that when there not enough players, that they will skip the last hilo tourney off as well. So I would like very much if some would join it the next days. To keep it alive

Re: HI LO on Boss I was regularly playing the GTD Omaha on Boss, but then they alterred them and started messing with rebuys and increased buyins and the guarantee became meaningless. When they introduced Omaha MTTs I thought it would be great, but there were never more than a handful playing. The site made zero promotional effort and now seem to be just abandoning them. Don't see why they went to the trouble of setting them up if they were not intending attracting new players with some decent tournaments. :eyes