Big Brother 11

Suprised there wasnt a thread for this yet as I know some of you like to do a bit of betting and trading on it. Favorite has chopped and changed quite a lot since the start, with current favorite Corin at 11/4. I was looking at past winners, and only two have been 25 or older. If we take that stat into consideration, that would leave; Caoimhe Govan Jon-James Shabby Sunshine Ife and Josie are 25 so you could count them I guess. Now Govan is 1/5 to leave tonight so we can pretty much count him out. I think Sunshine is too annoying and not good enough looking to win it, so count her out. John-James doesnt look like a winner to me, he seems too serious all the time and never smiles. A big thing about past winners is they always smiled and laughed alot. I think Caoimhe and Josie are my two favorites at the moment, with Josie at 5/1 and Caoimhe at 16/1 (StanJames) Ife Shabby could be a decent outside bets at 18/1 and 20/1. Anyone else got a view?

Re: Big Brother 11 I think the majority of viewers are probably female and it seems a lot of them will find Jon-James quite hunky but I also think a lot of them will not like his attitude so its a hard one really. If he can change his attitude then I really do think he can win it. What price is he currently?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.