Doncaster - Friday 25th of June.

2:50 Doncaster - Swansea Jack - 1pt Well bred with lots of speed and stamina, Should prove alot better than his opening three starts but I wouldn't be surprised if that's just to get him a lowly handicap mark. Likely to be better over further than this but is related to a couple of speedy sprinters. Andrea Atzeni takes the ride and he's a jockey I really rate plus he's as good as any in a finish and could be a big asset to getting this horse over the line in first. He gets in here off bottom weight only carrying 8st 1lb. He's trained by Stuart Williams who has a pretty shrewd stable so any market support would only boost his chances. It's the only horse he sends to Doncaster and it's Atzeni's only ride too, He has rode 6 of Williams' three year olds and has had 2 wins, Therefore having a 33% strike rate for him so hopefully he can increase that tomorrow. The horse is soundly drawn and likely to enjoy the ground and if running to his full potential he could have a good chance. Tentative bet though. Bilash was the one who also interested me and I'd rate him as the main danger but I'm not gone on the jockey booking and he's likely to be short enough in the betting so I'll side with Swansea Jack to show his potential in a weak contest off a very low mark. 8/1 on the exchange at the moment and that'd be a lovely price come morning but it could be alot shorter.

Re: Doncaster - Friday 25th of June. bilidn 220 donc. 0.5 pts ew. debutant but expected to show enough on debut to get in the money. the standard set isnt brilliant and so the prices are mainly based around reputation and breeding, which can give a false guide more often than not. so at the prices and with us expected to put in a decent debut effort, it would be the bet of the day for me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.