What trainers/jockeys do it for you and why?

I've recently taken the first steps into analysing trainer and jockey form. Not necessarily when the same two combine, but those with relatively high SRs in certain conditions. For instance I've started to limit selections in my system thread where another nag from the Hannon, Prescott or M.A Jarvis yard is taking part. Stats also show that certain jockeys such as Jason Maguire have a ridiculously high SR over hurdles, but not so well on the chase course. Gibbons for his AW form and Declan Cannon on 4yo+ also interest me, but there's only so much time in the day to study race cards :lol Would be nice to have some debate on this :ok

Re: What trainers/jockeys do it for you and why? I have always liked Jim Crowley, i have landed some nice touches with him over the years, he has IMO a great driving finish action, i just wish he would get some bigger rides to bring out the very best in him. Over the timber for me is Paddy Brennan or the Champ Ap MCcoy, i always pay attention to what Paul Carberry or his sister is riding ''what stable'' if you follow them both they always get a wee turn in the limelight.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.