Newmarket 25th June (eve)

8.40 Newmarket Speed Dating is likely to be a very short favourite tonight and I would rather take him on for atleast a place prospect rather than backing perhaps even odds on! Sircozy showed useful form for Williams on AW over the winter over this sort of trip, was well backed on first start for a new yard that does well with these sorts and showed up well for a long before shaping as if in need of the run, dropped 2lb after that run and only 3lb higher than last win on AW, Ryan on board tonight and should strip fitter for the run and a bolder run should be expected! 0.5pt e/w sircozy

Re: Newmarket 25th June (eve) 20:05 Newmarket Conditions races are always tricky but I really was taken by the performance of Flambeau and I think she can follow up with his maiden success and take this tidy looking race. Has it all to do on ratings, with Swiss Diva rated 101 and three other horses rated higher than Flambeau's 82. But, still looks like there is scope for massive improvement after her success at Newbury, where she powered away from the majority of the field. The Balding horse he beat has gone in and won and the third placed finished second on handicap debut, and runs later at Doncaster. The step down in trip should be fine as showed enough pace to handle a faster gallop. Swiss Diva hasn't run for 300 days and there has to be doubts on whether fit, if she is, then perhaps Flambeau will have too much to do. 2pts EW @ 3/1 Paddy Power BOG (2 places)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.