More discussion threads please

I know this is a "betting site", and in that respect is excellant. However: Can't help but think it is losing out. Members don't seem to be that interested in the ins and outs of racing itself. Am a member of another forum where discussions about things like "watering" go on for 9 pages. Not one to have his head swayed by personalities, but to have Sean Boyce, Barry Dennis, Lydia Hislop, Alan Potts and many more taking part can't be a bad thing. Seems a shame PL doesn't see any of that. Like to know from PL members Are you interested in racing? Or is it just about gambling for you?

Re: More discussion threads please Well, I think the problem is that people are studying the racing and then adding their advice on the days racing, that might be all the time they can spare that day to post on PL. I guess most of us have jobs, which take up alot of time, people might want to come home to relax, watch a bit of tv etc instead of talking about racing.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.