Newcastle 24th June

3.20 Newcastle Hard to rule any of these out but I fancy Jordaura to bounce back to the form he showed prior to not coping with Epsom last time out, he also drops back to a mile today where he has shown his best form was extremely unlucky to not get up on penultimate start runs off a 3lb higher mark today but see no reason for further improvement. 0.25pt e/w jordaura 7/1 pp

Re: Newcastle 24th June 3.20 Last years 1st and 3rd take the field again The Osteopath has to give 5lb to Kay Gee Be on last years 1L defeat last year. Kay Gee Be is due one now i feel and can beat The Osteopath here. Its a very decent race and there are others to consider however i will stick with my notebook horse Kay Gee Be. 6.10 2 horses capable of leading the field here are Master Leon and Whispered Times, which is key to this straight course as they are normally hard to catch and you can steal a march on the field. MAster Leon is favoured for me but may have to back both.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.