Wolverhampton 21st June

5.00 Wolverhampton Orangeleg entered my notebook as horse to follow as he looked VERY well handicapped when landing a bit of a touch at lingfield in December disappointing and weak in the market over this CD in February and put up an awful performance, heavily backed last time out on turf and did run better the return to polytrack certainly looks a positive move and another break also a plus given his record fresh. 1pt win orangeleg

Re: Wolverhampton 21st June 3:30 Wolverhampton - Blue Zephyr - .5pts e/w Been following this one for a while, Still a maiden after 9 attempts but has shown glimpses of ability numerous times without actually winning, Has been placed 5 times on 8 All Weather starts. She's well bred, Related to lots of winners over 5 and 6 furlongs and has lots of speed for this level but rarely seems interested when asked. Came second last time out, Beaten by 6 lengths by a horse who's quite effective on the AW but she was 5 lengths ahead of the 3rd placed horse and probably should of won if she had of kicked on when asked in the final furlong but seemed to stall. She's up in class here but will only be carrying 8-5 in this claiming stakes and has Franny Norton on board and he's prone to the odd big priced winner! It's one of only 2 rides for Franny tomorrow and he's riding well of late. She's forecasted at around 25/1 and that would be a lovely each way price if available come morning. She's drawn in stall 4 and low draws have a decent record here when there's this amount of runners. She's the only horse the trainer is sending to Wolverhampton today and if she reacts to the whip when asked I think she could have a decent chance of placing. 5:00 Wolverhampton - Dimaire - 2.5pts e/w Another with a similar profile to my other pick, Lots of speed but can't seem to win. She's still a maiden after 13 runs but has placed 5 times from 8 All Weather starts. Impressed me last time when coming 3rd in a higher grade than todays contest, Cathy Gannon was on board that day and gave her a nice ride, She takes the ride again. Dimaire is also drawn in stall number 4 which could give her a decent chance, Stall 4 has an excellent record over this trip with 12 runners in the race, Same stats when there's only 11 runners so hopefully no more than 1 drops out! Has weight allowance for her age and sex, Would be carrying top weight if it wasn't for that but instead is carrying the second lightest weight in the field. Should have a great chance of placing at least if continuing to run like she has on all her starts here. Although I think she has a great chance of winning now after showing that step up in trip suited her last time out. Max each way bet for me and my Nap of the day. :cheers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.