Ayr 18th June

19:45 - Imperial Djay @ 6/4 Stan James (bog) Two wins in last three races and after an impressive win lto I don't see why he can't go in again, Ruth Carr has been doing well with her runners which have dried up in the last couple of weeks but she could have one more win out of Imperial Djay tonight.

Re: Ayr 18th June 7:45 Ayr - La Zamora - 1pt @ 14/1 (Sportingbet) Impressed me last time out when finally being stepped up to 7f for the first time, That was on the all weather but has shown glimpses of talent on the turf before, Notably on first two starts over 6f but has been racing over 5 since then (Bar LTO). Up 6lbs for that but this doesn't look an impossible task at all. Makin takes the ride for The Barron and they have a 14% win rate with horses over 4 year olds. Makin rides the course fairly well and could well get the best out of this filly over what seems an ideal trip. Seems overpriced to me and I wouldn't be gone on the favorite who looks very short in the betting considering she's upped in class, Although will only be carrying 8 stone 2lbs but can't be having her at such skinny odds.