Goodwood (eve) 18th June

5.50 Goodwood A field of ten contest this three-year-olds handicap and given that Al Khimiya seems to reserve her best form for artificial surfaces, I'm taking William Knight's SHEER FORCE to score. It has taken the gelding ten runs to lose his maiden tag but he seemed to benefit from a drop back to this trip when scoring at Ffos Las last time out and he also has experience of this undulating surface, having raced twice here as a juvenile, including when a decent third in September. Shane Kelly gets the leg up and can hopefully get the evening off to a winning start. 7/4 Bet 365 6.50 Goodwood Richard Hannon is always respected in two-year-old maidens and he sends out two here - Paco Belle and So Choosy. However, both lack racecourse experience, and that puts the aptly named GOODWOOD TREASURE in pole position to take the loot in my opinion. John Dunlop's filly made a favourable impression when second over this course and distance on her debut and with further improvement expected she can give her owners, The Goodwood Racecourse Owners Group, a good night at their local track. 10/11 Bet 365

Re: Goodwood (eve) 18th June 17:50 - Sheer Force @ 15/8 Coral (bog) Was hard to keep following but managed to break maiden tag lto after 10 attempts, continues over the 6f trip where he got off the mark. He placed off a 1lb higher mark at Kempton and I think he can go in again in handicap company.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.