Sandown - Saturday 12th June

14:55 Sandown Many in with chances here and will quickly run through some of those I believe are in with chances before moving onto my selection. Dunn'o has to be respected here at a course he clearly loves, was 3rd here LTO off the same mark but raced a bit freely that day and just ran out of steam in the final furlong. Jeninsky is one I tipped up LTO and I believe there is a race in him soon, has a high draw and is a very nice price. More than likely needed the run LTO and that may have blown away any cobwebs, I just feel a couple of others make more appeal in today's race. Coasting surely has strong claims here after a fantastic performance LTO, winning at Newmarket in what was his first run in 1007 days! Raised 6lbs for that but the form has been boosted as the 3rd has gone on to win since and 4th place ran a good race in 2nd at this course last night. Masai Moon is one I thought was well handicapped LTO and that showed when he was beaten narrowly, 6lb rise for that defeat is harsh though but should run a good race once again. Finally that leads me to my bet for the race as I looked for some each way value. Guilded Warrior won on his reappearance at Leicester off just 3lbs lower on his penultimate start. Ran a stinker at Chepstow LTO off this mark but did too much in the early part of the race and faded away tamely into last place. Should fare a lot better today especially since he has the best draw in stall 16. Has placed and won off a 1lb lower mark previously so every reason to believe he can win off todays mark of 87. 0.5pts E/W Guilded Warrior @ 20/1 (ToteSport - BOG)

Re: Sandown - Saturday 12th June 2.55 Sandown Crown choice has continued to run well since winning on polytrack 3 starts ago at kempton off a mark of 91, rated 88 on turf and ran out a good enough 3rd last time out at newmarket, the chance of getting more cover and going round a bend again should all be in his favour! The other interest has to be coasting, who was nothing but impressive when winning on first start for 1007 days at Newmarket, still very lightly raced and clearly going the right way up 6lb looks fair and Moore rides today and could be hard to be if as progressive as first thought! 0.5pt win Coasting 9/2 sj 0.5pt win Crown Choice 6/1 sj 4.05 Sandown A wide open event, Bryfna Boy is well worth laying at aroudn 6/1 he has been running well of late but in easier races than this and keeps creeping up the weights without winning and this looks tougher. The one that interests me the most is Incomparable, although yard are not quite in as hot form as they were but he shaped well last time out when 4th to Lucky Dan, would have finished 3rd and closer had jockey not eased of pedel when he got squeezed up. Still 3lb above last winning mark but does look as though he can be competitive off it! 0.25pt e/w Incomparable 14/1 sj 5.15 Sandown Drying ground has to be against Highland Legacy but is dangerously well handicapped if he can cope with the fast ground. Pathos is an interesting runner having been off track for over 1000days yard can ready them, father and son Moore team always do well together and now runs off a 3lb lower mark when last seen winning at HQ little disappointing to see him being sold fairly cheaply and clearly had problems but hopefully he is fully ready for this and should be competitive! 0.25pt e/w pathos 22/1 sj

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.