£25 World Cup Challenge

danwarren99

Hi everyone Not sure if this is to everyones liking or if it will take off but I thought about just having some fun betting on the World Cup, and I thought of this way. Basically, I'm going to start with £25 - this is the number of match days at the World Cup. Each day I will place a £1 accumulator on the matches for win, lose or draw. I'm going to use Skybet for this. I will post my selections each day with the odds and some reasoning. The profit isn't going to be massive, if at all, but would just be some fun each day on every match. What do you think? And please join in if you want! Thanks Dan

Re: £25 World Cup Challenge 11th June South Africa vs Mexico and Uruguay vs France Mexico and Uruguay to win @ 8/1 First round of matches on first day of the tournament. I'm going for Americas win! You have to feel for South Africa as they have a tough group and i dont see them progressing. Mexico are a side with plenty of pace and flair and they have had a good warm up for this tournament with close games with England and Spain. They have some very good players and I feel the hosts wont be able to contain them. The second game is another tough one to call! Both have amazing pedigree but of late, they have both faltered. France's warm up games were attrocious and have been besoted by problems internally. Uruguay will be extremely confident of getting something out of this game. They have a very dangerous strike force in Suarez and Forlan and I believe that they can pose plenty of problems for the French team. A really tough opening days predictions! Good luck to all Dan

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.