World Cup glory hunt.

Mugetsu

Should be fairly simple. I start off with a bank of 50 quid and place various bets through the tournament hoping to at least double my bank. For a different spin Ill be placing my bets in store just for the fun of it. Ill take all markets into account and make my selections for each day of the tournament hopefully one day prior but possibly on the same day if im pressed for time. Bring it on!:D

Re: World Cup glory hunt. Aye, im expecting a close match but Forlan and Suarez are in form. Henry,Anelka and Gignac are the french hope up top. Anelka isnt prolific at international level and Henry is far past his best! That and Ribery is more interested in his sexlife than football,lol.

Re: World Cup glory hunt. #6 England v USA Selection: Both teams to score Odds:11/10 Stake:£10 Result: WIN Sorry for my late post and selections for today. I was at a USA themed party lastnight. #7 Algeria v Slovenia Selection: Slovenia to WIN Odds: 5/4 Stake: 10 #8 Serbia v Ghana Selection: Serbia to WIN Odds: Evens Stake: 10 Balance 37.50

Re: World Cup glory hunt. #8 Serbia v Ghana Selection: Serbia to WIN Odds: Evens Stake: 10 Result: LOSE The bubbles were talking to me. I believe they were saying this.... #9 Germany v Australia Selection: B.Schweinsteiger to score anytime Odds: 5/1 Stake: £10 New Balance: £50

Re: World Cup glory hunt. Around the break even mark again. Time to be silly. #13 Italy v Paraguay Selection: HT/FT (Draw/Italy) Odds: 7/2 Stake: 10 Two daft scorecasts too! Hahaha. #14.De Rossi To Score First Italy to win 1-0@ 50 = 1 #15.La Quinta to score first Italy to win 2-1 @40 = 1 New Balance: 46.50 :hope:hope:hope:puke

Re: World Cup glory hunt.

Around the break even mark again. Time to be silly. #13 Italy v Paraguay Selection: HT/FT (Draw/Italy) Odds: 7/2 Stake: 10 Two daft scorecasts too! Hahaha. #14.De Rossi To Score First Italy to win 1-0@ 50 = 1 #15.La Quinta to score first Italy to win 2-1 @40 = 1 New Balance: 46.50 :hope:hope:hope:puke
ALL LOST! Bit shocking to be honest but hey. Its the nature of the beast. Bring on tommorow and NZ!

Re: World Cup glory hunt. #16 New Zealand v Slovakia Selection: Stoch to score anytime Odds: 10/3 Stake: 5 #17 New Zealand v Slovakia Selection: SC ( Smeltz to score first NZ to win 1-0) Odds: 100/1 Stake: 1 #18 Ivory Coast v Portugal Selection: Both teams to score Odds: 10/11 Stake: 10 Today is very much a daft day for bets. Got fed up playing it safe! :rollin

Re: World Cup glory hunt. #16 New Zealand v Slovakia Selection: Stoch to score anytime Odds: 10/3 Stake: 5 Result:LOSE #17 New Zealand v Slovakia Selection: SC ( Smeltz to score first NZ to win 1-0) Odds: 100/1 Stake: 1 Result: LOSE #19 Ivory Coast v Portugal Selection: HT/FT (Draw/Portugal) Odds:4/1 Stake: 10