Cricket: West Indies vs South Africa - Test Series

Re: Cricket: West Indies vs South Africa - Test Series 3pts West Indies 1st Inns Runs - Over 323.5 5/6 Blue Square I'm pretty happy to take this line. At lunch on day 1 West Indies are 76/2 with the Guyanese duo of Shivnerine Chanderpaul and Narsingh Deonarine at the crease. There's a fair amount of batting to come too with Brendan Nash next in coming in off the back of a ton, Dwayne Bravo who is more than handy with the bat and Denesh Ramdin who hit a ton on this ground last year. Even the likes of Benn and Shillingford have shown that they can bat so there's a fair amount to come. The wicket hasn't been completely flat but the curator said he expected a bit for the bowlers for the 1st couple of hours and then the wicket to flatten out. If that happens then these two will look to press on and move the score nicely as the day progresses. All indications are that this wicket will turn on days 4 and 5 so the Windies should be taking extra care to ensure they put up 350-400 and then they'll be right in the game as they look to save the series. I think there's enough batting to come to get another 248 runs and if the wicket doesn't start turning then with SA playing the extra spinner, West Indies should be able to score a bit easier than in previous tests. This line is low enough for a normal sized bet on the overs.

Re: Cricket: West Indies vs South Africa - Test Series That wasn't the start to the session I needed :sad. Saying that, it gives Nash a slender hope of catching Chanderpaul in the series run lists so silver linings and all that.