ModzillaPL new Staking Request

moddi1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ModzillaPL new Staking Request my mum was in hospital, i told u i flew back home. Seriously whining about a couple dollars. everytime you guys stake me i win money and the one i did lose i gave you guys your money back. This is such bs. total= 154.07, u staked 10%= $14. 1share=0.8... If my maths are right $20 should be enough. Do you have change for a $20 bill? fk the change, u clearly need it more than i do

Re: ModzillaPL new Staking Request Think they whine over a couple of dollars? Wrong. It's all about mutual respect and trust. If we do not handle stakings correctly, and that includes updating with info on a regular basis, this entire staking section will fall apart. By the way, does a history of successful stakings give you the right to treat your stakers like that? I don't think so. I suggest you skip the attitude.

Re: ModzillaPL new Staking Request lemme know if i worked this out right Total returns 154.07 154.07 x 0.8= 123.26 so 123.26/10= 10% returns= 12.33? didnt i send u $15 on July 4th? does this not already cover it? srry,, i dunno if i calculated it wrong

Re: ModzillaPL new Staking Request

Think they whine over a couple of dollars? Wrong. It's all about mutual respect and trust. If we do not handle stakings correctly, and that includes updating with info on a regular basis, this entire staking section will fall apart. By the way, does a history of successful stakings give you the right to treat your stakers like that? I don't think so. I suggest you skip the attitude.
100% Agree

Re: ModzillaPL new Staking Request

my mum was in hospital, i told u i flew back home. Seriously whining about a couple dollars. everytime you guys stake me i win money and the one i did lose i gave you guys your money back. This is such bs. total= 154.07, u staked 10%= $14. 1share=0.8... If my maths are right $20 should be enough. Do you have change for a $20 bill? fk the change, u clearly need it more than i do
As somebody has said above, its about updating your stakers, from your stats you have still been playing. Its not whining its an agreement and if thats your attitude, dont think i will bother again. I am sorry to hear about your mother, but you have played nearly every day, but not logged in here