Chantilly 6th June

15:04 - Cape Blanco LAY @ 4.00 Betfair Personally feel there has been a massive overreaction to Workforce's Derby win in this one's price, not that the horse didn't put in a special performence because he broke the track record but he was wrong at York, when Cape Blanco won by 3 lengths. If they were to meet again, I'd be very confident of Stoute's horse to see him off. Bayllydoyle's horse has not done anything wrong, winning 3 group races on his way to here but this field is very strong, with 22 other runners fighting for first place. Some have little hope, and you can narrow the field down but I'd be more inclined to be on the likes of Planteur who saw off Rewilding lto, I think Ice Blue is a good horse and would complete a fantastic treble for Ryan Moore. You can't rule out the horse priced between 10-20/1 they all have handy form coming into this, there could also be some serious problems in running, finding gaps is hard with such a big and strong field. At the prices, I feel Ballydoyle's horse is a lay, not because they are 'out of form' because they are doing ok, they liked to be doing better of course but you can't win every race and it just happens they bumped into a special horse yesterday. I'm taking him on at 3/1 and think he'll go off bigger.

Re: Chantilly 6th June 15.04 Cape Blanco 3.55 Betfair WIN Backed the horse ante post in the Derby and really rate him. Class act in the Dante where he beat Workforce and despite Workforce not having the best of runs was still an impressive performance. Proven Group form and happy to bet here at these odds

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.