Epsom 4th June

Oaks day, not seen much at the moment on the race on here unless I have missed something! Very open race, Aviate has good claims imo and 9-2 is an ok price but I am on Snow Fairy EW and Gurtrude Bell EW instead. Snow Fairy has been supplemented and won nicely LTO in a listed race. Liked the way she travelled and may be a horse that has improved greatly from 2 to 3. Step up in trip is a slight concern but the fact they have supplemented seems to give confidence. Gurtrude Bell again is unbeaten this season winning a maiden and then the Cheshire Oaks. This is a step up and will have to come on but has the ability to improve and trip should be ok. Both are best price 16s but have around 20s on betfair and 4/1 for the place. I also took on Fame and Glory LTO to my cost as was most impressive. But I really like Sariska and the filly is a much better price. Should be a good battle and the 4.1 on betfair looks tasty and will take it.

Re: Epsom 4th June 4.05 Oaks I cannot see beyond Cecils 2 runners in the Oaks - Timepiece and Aviate. I am a big fan of musidora form and Aviate stands a favourites chance although now 5/1 which is the biggest its been all week. I had a word about Timepiece that it beats everything at home and one day it will show it on the racecourse I am going to back both tomorrow Aviate 15pts win @ 5/1 Paddy Power Timepiece 5pts win @ 8/1 Paddy Power

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.