Been a good six weeks or so since I've been on PL, numerous reasons the first being health issues. Bascially I've had to cut down work and/or hours spent online. Now in the past, as soon as I got a spare half hour in between studying or races I'd be on PL. Thesedays I've had to take regular complete breaks, as in log-off from the laptop completely. So unfortunately I just haven't had the time to come on, I cannot give up studying time obviously. My blog has also suffered with regards to updates. Thankfully health issues are sorting themselves out, it's not as serious as once thought. However it probably wasn't a bad thing to look at how I was working, was spending over 100 hours a week online, eating at the screen - at times very late. Not good. So changed things slightly, been going racing more for example and there have been plenty of Millwall days out of late too! Now they've got to the route of the problem, if I'm honest, I will be back online a fair bit (probably somewhere in the middle between where I was and where I've been in the past two months or so). I have so many threads to tidy up on here, I will get to it as and when. Racing side of things been going really well, I hope you've all been backing plenty of winners. I had lots of recent hassle regarding the tipping side of things - TWO firms have sent out literature pretending to be me and are selling my info on cheaper or are selling some nonsence system under my name. So a mad time, hopefully getting back to normality very soon. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.