BBOTD - Sunday May 30th

Just wanted to get this in early as I'm out tonight. Going for a sentimental pick, Having a nice lump on him again tomorrow. :hope 3:30 Newmarket - Monterosso - 1pt Classy horse with a brilliant turn of foot, Flying up the handicap mark but is capable of alot more. Frankie takes the ride and should be well able to get this fellow home, The horse he was behind last time out won impressively again today and should go on to be a classy sort. There's more to come from this one and hopefully he'll get up again tomorrow. It looks an easier task than the last race and he has the best man to get him home. Likely to be around the 2/1 mark which is a bit short but I think he has a great chance to win again.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday May 30th When I noticed this horse out tomorrow I thought of your name :lol Should have very strong claims tomorrow :ok 16:05 Newmarket Ancien Regime is my pick here in what will be his first race since being gelded. He is fairly lightly raced for a 5 year old with only 14 runs to date. Out of those 14 runs he has managed to win 4 times and place a further 4 times. He managed a win in handicap company off a mark of 95 over course and distance and has also won a Group 3 race over the minimum trip at Sandown. Three of his four wins have came over today's trip of 6 furlongs so this is definately his optimum trip and he looks on a fair mark (100) dropping back down into handicap company. Five of his runs have come in group company (three in Group 3 races and 2 in Group 1) and also one race in Listed class so you can see he has competed in some nice races. Frankie rides this track really well, from 4 rides on Friday at the track he managed 3 winners and 2 seconds from 5 rides although only 1 place from 4 rides on Saturday. Win Ancien Regime @ 8/1 (Bet365 - BOG)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.