** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Rugby,FOUR finals DAY 29/5/10!!

ok gents, of the four games this weekend, theyre all gonna be tight. But with odds getting big big big for the underdogs, im looking for opinions. Ill be doing a yankee minus the singles on all four games, (ten-12 winning margins). so, initially, im on leinster, bulls, leicester, and perpignan at 1-12 hills or 1-10 ( a bit bigger, in ppower) BUT, with sarries, big odds to upset the odds,( and they really can i reckon) and a possibility of anything happening in France, whats everyone's thinking?

Re: Rugby,FOUR finals DAY 29/5/10!! i just wrote about 1000 words on the four games tomorrow and theyre all gone, im f**king freaked out- i hit submit and it asked me to log in again and everything disappeared. ******* ridiculous. i have massive breakdowns on everything down, im about to explode.... anyway, it was leinster, perpignan, leicester and bulls all 1-12 points at hills. good ******* night.