Newmarket 28th May

4.05 Newmarket Crown Choice hasnt never showed anything on turf until last time when coming with a promising run in Victoria Cup, and showed he can act on turf aswell as AW, he is potentially well handicapped on aw form having won off 4lb higher mark just recently and now is dropped 3lb on that turf form. I am not sure if he might want a bit of cut in the ground as he is untested on this faster ground. 0.5pt e/w crown choice 13/2 bet365 4.40 Newmarket Featherweight was clearly in need of the run last time out and much better can be expected with that run under her belt, she was potentially useful last year and she proved she can go on this track when 2nd over CD off a 1lb higher mark, will be interesting to see what tactics they apply with her today but with Fallon a strong booking a bold bid can be expected. 0.5pt e/w featherweight 10/1 bet365

Re: Newmarket 28th May 4.05 Newmarket This looks one of the best handicaps of the day and whilst Crown Choice will probably be popular after the yard saddled up a winner earlier today, I think BOUNTY BOX looks the value bet in the race. George Baker has a 50 % strike rate riding for Chris Wall this season and this is a filly held in high regard, often entered at listed level. I think she could have been handed a kinder draw last time out and considering she has winning form on fast ground (on the July course here), she is my main bet. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER looks handicapped to go well having only gone down by a narrow margin behind Kaldoun Kingdom at Doncaster in March. He disappointed in the Victoria Cup at Ascot last time out but that was a hot race and he is worth another chance. Bounty Box 10/1 Bet 365, 1 pt win/0.75 pt place One Way Or Another 14/1 PaddyPower, 0.25 pt win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.