Just a post to say thanks.

Alright lads, joined up yesterday after lurking for the last week or so. I'm not sure if this is in the right place or not but could someone move it if isn't please? Anyway, the reason I'm posting is just to say a big thanks to you all on here. I've been betting for the last year or so trying out different things to see what works with the best profit. Trying systems etc. Nothing worked greatly well. I then came across this board last week and am delighted so far. I've been looking in best bet of the day, reading the write ups and then picking out what I think I should go for based on your write ups. 1 week has gone passed and from 5pt ew and 10pt win stakes, I sit on a profit of 130pts. I don't know how good or bad that is as I'm not massively knowledgable. All I know is you've made me an extra £130 which I could really be doing with as my money from betting goes straight to my savings for when our baby is born. Obviously I know you can't judge tactics/systems etc. on one week but I feel I just owe it to say thank you to you all. :clap

Re: Just a post to say thanks. glad to hear the PL boys have won you a few quid. Hope you stick around and share some of your own picks, we try and be a helpful bunch on here and you are welcome to join the BBOTD competition anyday - BH who oversees the comp has stickied the rules at the top of the page :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.