Bath - Sunday 23rd of May

NAP - 4:45 Bath - Brave Bugsy May have needed the run last time out when behind two of the opponents he's against here. Has a poor enough record when fresh so I feel he'll come on for that run and has a good chance here, Has a 33% strike rate around here, Winning twice from six attempts and the fast ground should be a help also. Tends to go better when the ground is quicker. The stable is flying and had 4 winners from 6 runners today and this is their only one for tomorrow. Has won here from a 3lb lower mark last year but if running to ability it will hopefully win. NB - 2:05 Bath - Bajan Bullet Thought this one would of won by now, She ran well last time out in a truly run race and I've a feeling the quick ground tomorrow will suit very much. Seems to have a decent turn of foot and despite being the most exposed of the runners she's due a win soon. 1pt win on each at whatever price I get in the morning. My only two bets for tomorrow probably. Best of luck peoples.

Re: Bath - Sunday 23rd of May 14:35 Bath Cool Kitten comes here from the W Knight stable which is in hot form, this is his only horse at the meeting which is a big positive for me. The horse itself won on her handicap debut on her seasonal reappearance LTO at Folkstone in a 10 runner race. Was only a narrow win but stepped up in trip today which should suit and has only been raised 3lbs. Harry Bentley takes over from William Buick and he claims 7lbs so the horse is very well weighted and gets my vote to win this race. 1.5pt win Cool Kitten @ SP

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.