Memory's first time out handicappers.

I've finally decided to sign up to the forum and starting your own thread seems the norm, therefore I hope I'm causing no harm in doing so. This thread will focus on first time out handicappers who have either shown nothing in maidens the previous season or have been treated leniently from the handicapper after victories. My bet sizes will range from 1 to 10 point win only bets as I'm not a great believer in 'each-way' betting.

Re: Memory's first time out handicappers. 19.40 Salisbury 1859.gif Almutaham John Dunlop is one of the main trainers I look out for when looking for maiden handicappers and he should have a good chance with Almutaham who was a expensive yearling and held some good entries last year. The Dynaformer colt was too green in his two starts as a juvenile and was possibly in need of the run when 4th at Leicester on reappearance. The extra two furlongs should be no problems and Almutaham should relish the quick ground. Jimmy Quinn is in the saddle and it wouldn't surprise me if the horse made a mockery of the opening mark of 56. 8 points win, 7/1 BET365.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.